Friday, June 22, 2012
This is a twist out that I did after my wash Routine on last Saturday. Of course I retwist every night and I do not apply additional stylers or cremes unless I feel my hair getting a bit dry.
I hope my hair continues to thrive through the summer. My plan is to incorporate weekly deep conditioning treatments which is something that I have been neglecting. Also I plan on buying a few scarves so that I can shield my hair on those days that I want something more stylish than a hat but coverage from the sun's powerful rays.
Hope everyone has a Fantastic Weekend! Happy 20th Birthday to My Lovely daughter Bria! (6-23-92)
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Well I have been liking my variation of twist outs. My process is to retwist every night which takes approximately 1/2 hr. Not a big deal for the nice definition that I am able to achieve.
|This picture with Design Essentials...too much Glycerin|
1. Prepoo with Coconut Oil and V05 Moisture Milks or Shea Moisture Purification Mask
2. Cowash my hair with the Tresemme Naturals or Loreal EverCreme Nourishing Conditioners
3. Rinse Conditioner and apply either Jojoba or Olive Oil to Wet Hair
4. Plot Excess Water microfiber towel or turban
5. Apply Giovanni Direct Leave In
6. Apply Jojoba oil again
7. Use styling moisturizing creme (SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie)
8. Apply a bit of Vitamin E oil to my hairline at night after retwisting.
I think that my hair has shown me that it can flourish without protective styling. Lets see the continued progress through these summer months and that will determine how I will handle the Winter months and the changes that the Cold Weather will bring to my hair..