Monday, May 14, 2012
Update: Curly Girl/Weight Loss Journey
Just checking in and giving a bit of an update on what's going on with me.
I am still doing the curly girl method and the picture above is rinsed, a bit of tresemme natural moisture conditioner and a bit of Eco Styler Blue Gel. The gel was applied in the shower without shingling. All raking through with my fingers and scrunching was done in the shower and not under the shower head. This hair may not yield 2nd day hair but its so easy it will be fine for doing daily. We will see what my hair looks like after working out in the morning.
I must say I really liked that process a lot better and it took less product to get the result. My hair was done first then as I showered it allowed the steam to hydrate my hair even further. Then I lightly diffused.
I am still enjoying my Curly girl method and I have used a variety of Curly Girl Friendly products with various results. Here is a list of my Curly Girl Products for Cowashing/Styling in my Cabinet:
1. Tressemme Naturals Moisture Conditioner (Aloe Vera and Avocado)
2. Deva Curl One Conditioner
3. Deva Curl Heaven in Hair
4. Deva Curl No -Poo
5. Garnier Frutis Pure Clean
6. Curl Junkie Smoothing Leave-In
7. Curl Junkie Pattern Pusha
8. Let's Jam Custard - Flexible Hold Gel
9. Eco Styler Blue
10. Curl Junkie Repair Me
11. Curl Junkie Beauticurls
12. Butters n Bars Aloe Vera Gel
13. Mendhi (Ancient Sunrise) Lavender Liquid Shampoo(Ancient Sunrise ® Liquid Shampoos contain no chemical detergents, fragrances, coal tar derivatives or artificial ingredients. These shampoos are made from saponified oils of sunflower (infused with lavender, zizyphus, cassia, amla) coconut, and castor bean, vegetable glycerin, xanthan gum.)
Another thing is that I have gained all the weight I lost last summer back and more. So of course on Mother's Day I have made the decision to get that weight Off and keep it off this time. I will be updating the blog with my wight loss journey... Yet Again! I am utilizing Myfitnesspal.com and my Treadmill and Exercise TV on Demand. If your on Myfitnesspal.com please friend me Vetsnatural is my name on there.
Be Blessed and Happy Monday and Belated Happy Mothers Day!