Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Just in Case People Wanted to know what I am up to!

Beautiful Textures Curl Defining Custard - WNG


Green Smoothies

Blue Eco & Leave In WNG

Hanging Bantu Twistout
Cut, Color & Highlights Courtesy of an Aveda Salon .   Yes I am up to cutting my hair once again.
I may even cut it shorter as the warm weather progresses.   I am also on a fitness journey by cutting back back my portions, hitting the treadmill and drinking green smoothies and kettle bell workouts.

I am still doing quite a bit of bowling and working on getting even better than that.  I hope everyone have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I love (just love) the shape of your hair! So good to know what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great!! So glad to see you are back.

    ReplyDelete