Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Wash Day...11/16/11 - Protective Style Challenge

Look at this Fat Face!   Treadmill Here I Come!
Well I know the style looks very similar to my previous one but this style was very easy to maintain as well as I can pin it up as well.

I finally had a day off from Bowling so I decided Wednesday Night to make a quick wash night.

Prepoo'd with Yes to Cucumbers and Coconut Oil -45 mins
Shampooed with ORS Aloe Shampoo
Deep Conditioned with ORS Hair Maynaise -45mins
Applied Leave -In and Twisted hair in Big Twists for Overnight Drying.




In the Morning I took out several twists at a time to start Styling 630am-730am

I used my GNatural Hair and Scalp Conditioner and Design Essentials Natural Daily Moisturizing Lotion as a styler for twisting.
Sealed in Moisture with Argan Oil

I decided since I was doing my hair in the morning that this style which is pretty much a free style would be suitable for 1hr of styling.  Lately I have really not been liking my hair out very much so it is very easy to be content with my twists and braids.  Protective styles and winter hair accessories and hats, it is!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've been having the opposite feeling about my hair. I have not been enjoying my hair in and up a la protective. BUT despite how I've been feeling about it, I will continue to wear my hair in twists especially in the winter. Lately, I've been thinking that my hair is looking better out than in. Oh well. I'm with you. Protective styles, here I come!

    ReplyDelete