Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Well its Friday and All is Well

Well it is Friday, One week after my salon visit and my hair is holding up nicely.   I would be lying if I said that I didnt enjoy wrapping my hair at night , removing the scarf and spending less time getting ready for work or play.  If only dressing was as easy.  

I am missing styling my hair with my two strands but I know I will be back on in another week or so , so I will just enjoy the freedom for now.   My fine hair is trying to seep out of these flat twists a little but it makes it look even more natural and cute. 

I am looking forward to a good relaxing weekend and I know I need to start getting all the summer clothes and donations ready from my wardrobes.   That may help me get my attire together faster in the morning.  Time to Clean and Clear out what is not needed and assume a minimalist attitude.  Ive been thinking of my eating and spending habits as well and feel I am over indulging.   Thinking about starting a new challenge for myself  - A no eating out challenge except for Saturdays/Sundays.   I have been looking at my bank statement and all I see is Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.... so many food places.   This has got to stop.   I bet I could lose a few pounds in the process.   Hmmm... may have to do this!!


Well have a great weekend and Be Safe and Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment