Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Well I will be going back to work tomorrow!

Good Afternoon,

I just finished separating my twists into two to make mini twists and I love them.  I will be able to create lots of styles the next two weeks with the smaller twists and they are curly/coily with my AVG/EVCO/Shea concoction.  It has been since Friday Nov 12 since I have washed my hair but I am going to try to either just rinse or not wash these out until I have the big wash day on Dec. 11.  I have my company Holiday party that day.


I need to go out and get some hair accessories to complete my look and I am going to be a bit experimental with it.  Gonna get a few more loc socs because with winter and all they can be awesome to keep the warmth and blood circulating to stimulate the hair growing process.   Now let me say that I am not a long hair fanatic and really just want my hair shoulder length shrunken and full and healthy hair and body.  That still might be too much hair for me, but it will allow for alot of versatility .  I want my skin to be Chocolate and Flawless too.


Going to my Nephews going away Air Force dinner today and preparing myself for a full day of work tomorrow.  I need to watch my food and calorie intake because I am on these steriods for my lungs and they make me "Hungry".  I want to lose another 10 pounds and not gain 10 which is easy on Prednisone.  Luckily I am on the Taper and have only 9 more days to go.  I will be bringing my lunch , drinking lots of tea and water this week.

My hair is on protective style lock down and I am starting to feel a lot better.  I Love, Love, Love my family for all their Love and Support and my wonderful friends for taking care of me and cursing me out and threatening me to take better care.   I will be more diligent and humble in the days to come.  Love YA!




No comments:

Post a Comment