Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Got some Wine Colored Highlights Yesterday

 
Well I have been debating on highlights ( a Wine Color) for some time now and finally went and had them done.   Although I only let them lighten about 2 levels...they came out pretty good.

Now of course, I put my two strand twists (medium) back in and will be splitting these into minis probably tonight.  Thank you Temy at Essentials in Laurel Maryland (www.essentialsbeautyspa.com) she is a great stylist and hair care beautician.  Always great products and very gentle with the strands.  I got a great deep conditioning too.   The color took well except for my ends that had Black from my box coloring I had done earlier this year.  Just wanted a little spice to my Protective styling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment