Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Larger two strand twists - Only took 1 hr.

Happy Tuesday,

Last night about 10:45pm I decided I wanted to twist my hair back up and it took only 1 hour.   Thank goodness for the great detangling job that I had done in the morning before putting my hair in a puff.

I scheduled a free natural hair consultation with Jennifer at Naturallymesalon in Baltimore (http://www.naturallymesalon.com/).  I am almost 2 yrs natural and I would like someone to give me information from a professional perspective on the overall health and condition of my hair.   My crown area is the shortest area and I would like to know how to grow my edges more and that shorter crown area.   What products will be best for my texture, including oils, butters, conditioners, protein balance.
My appt is next Monday so I will report back with all the details.   Then maybe I will also schedule an appt to get my hair done.

Check out my hair do for this week.  Already got a couple of compliments but also being 43 yrs old I want to get some styles that are age appropriate and will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment