Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

October 1, 2010 - March 30, 2011 - 6- Month Protective Style Challenge

Created a 6 month Protective Style challenge that will begin on Oct 1.   I am excited and cant wait to see how my hair responds and the wonderful and beautiful styles of those who join the challenge on NP.

Going to Happy Hour with my Bestie today who has BSL Gorgeous Locks.  Havent seen her in a bit so I cant wait to hang out a bit in Fells Point today.

Friendship is so important and understanding the difference between Friends and Associates is key to understanding self.

Looking forward to a great day and a great weekend.   Holding on to these twists and making sure I keep my hair wrapped at night but the freakin scarf keeps coming off my head at night.   Must be my silky beautiful natural hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment